Leading a Healthier Lifestyle (Hopefully!)

Hello.
(Gosh, that reminds of Glee. LOL.)

I just watch this video.



It talks about what Japanese people eat and how are their lifestyles. ★
It's really awesome!

Their so healthy. ↑↑
I hope I can follow their example!

They are truly a good role model. ↑↑↑

Now, I think I'm gonna cut down on fried stuff.
I don't really care about eating meat or not cause I rarely do. (LOL)
The only meat I eat are chicken, duck and seafood stuff.
( ´∀`)

So, I think meat will be no problem for me! ☆

And...
I shall try to exercise (at least) once a week for 30 minutes.

I'm just gonna take one step at a time. ↑

Let's just hope I'm able to not crave for those unhealthy food!

In Malaysia, we have so much food and so much variety of food too!!
We have Indian, Chinese, Malay, Nyonya, Western, Japanese, Korean ... many more...
You name it, we surely have it! (LOL)

Anyways ☆
I hope I'll stay away from these food as long as I can and as often as I can.
( ̄~ ̄;)

Cheers to a healthy lifestyle! ♥

以上、美砂でした!↑
(*´∀`*)ノ[☆.。.:★彡F i g h t★彡*・゚☆.。]ヽ(*´∀`*)

PS: This video TOTALLY belongs to TheJapanChannelDCom
Please check out his videos if you wanna learn more about Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik