♥ Cinderella Unni ♥

Recently ★
I've been really, really interested in this Korean drama!


It's called Cinderella Unni or 신데렐라 언니.
Though, in English, it's called Cinderella's Sister.

This is such an awesome K-drama! ♥

It's shown on KBS World! ☆
But I don't know the proper schedule for it! ↓↓

I checked the official website but it said it was just a basic schedule.
*sobsob*

I, seriously, love this drama!
It's really interesting. ★

Anyways, since I can't watch it on KBS World...
I'm gonna watch it on MySoju.
( ´∀`)

Oh~
Here's the description of the drama. ♥
(Taken from KBS World)

She has neither aspiration nor emotion and her smile is sarcastic. Eun-jo is a girl who has apathy toward life. Her mother, who has been living as a single mother for 18 years, finally found the right person to marry and brought Eun-jo into the stepfather’s house.
A decent house and a decent family. Eun-jo feels that everything in this house does not fit for her. The most unbearable thing she faces is the stepsister Hyo-sun, who is the apple of her father's eyes and beloved by everyone in the house. Hyo-sun also takes away the mind of Eun-jo's mother, just like her bright and untainted character attracted all the other people. Eun-jo cannot tolerate this situation, since she lost the only one that she completely owned.
She sets her mind on getting even with Hyo-sun. 'Cinderella shouldn't be loved by her stepmother. You broke the rule! I'll pay you back by taking away what you have and will have! But then... What should I do first?'


I hope I can watch it during my mid-term break!
o(´∇`*o)(o*´∇`)o

But...
My mid-term break is 4 weeks away~ ↓↓

Watching an awesome drama after 3 weeks of mid-term exam would be really great! ☆
I just want the exam to be over soon. ↑

Anyways, this is a highly recommended Korean drama!
Please watch it if you find the time to do so. ♥

以上、美砂でした!☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik