Studying Fever is Back!

This totally sucks.

My midterm exam has started.
It SO shitty. (LOL)

It started this week's Monday.
The first paper was PSK.
(I'm not gonna bother explaining what is that!)

It was totally weird.
PSK on the first day, how odd.
( ̄~ ̄;)

It was okay, I guess?
It did not totally suck but whatever!
It's not an important subject so, I don't care if I fail in it.

The second day (Tuesday) was Malay Language paper~

Ah~
I don't think I'll be able to get a 'C'! ―(T_T)→

I think my essays were quite bad!
And I didn't do that well in Paper 2...

Oh, GAWD!!!
Please let me get a 'C'.

Anyways... xDD;;

Today, the third day ☆
I had my English paper!! W00T!

I totally love what I wrote for my essays~ Nyan~ ♥
I couldn't care less for Section A, it was directed writing.

But as for my Section B, it was the long continuous writing part.
There were 5 options to choose from, I chose the one that goes like this.

Write a story ending with:
"Did it really happen?"


I choose my most favourite thing to do and the easiest for me.
It was story-writing.
That is my biggest strong point! ( ̄▽ ̄)

After we finished it, we gathered excitedly and asked each other which did we choose.
A lot of my friends had very different ideas from mine. (LOL)

I wrote about vampires. xDD;;
It's so typical of me!!
One of my friends said to me, "I guessed so."

Haha~
It's pretty predictable about what I write when it comes to story-writing.
( ̄~ ̄;)

That's pretty much it, so far.
I have about 2 weeks more till this exam finishes.

Btw, my laptop crashed last week. So, I'm using my mom's laptop currently.

以上、美砂でした!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik