2 Papers to Go! (Mid-term Exam)

Kyaa~!! ☆
I have (finally) 2 more subjects to sit for.
I have Maths and Add Maths left. ♥

I feel a little more relieve now!
Maths and Add Maths has no need of memorizing long and boring facts!
Just understanding the concept and formulas will do.
( ̄ー ̄)

Anyways, I have 4 days to study for those two subjects.
Though, I don't think I'll do much for the next 2 days.
Cause I'll be going out with my sister on Thursday and I might be going out to watch a movie of Friday with my family. (LOL)
o(^^o)(o^^)o

*sighs*
I think I'm the most relaxed person I have ever known. (LOL)
When everyone else is panicking, I'll still be relaxing and having that "my pace" feel~
I have to make myself less relax cause I'm growing more lazy!!
_| ̄|○

So, I guess that's all I have to say for now.

Buh-bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik