Mini Flood

EDIT: I added in the pictures. :3

Yesterday, there was a mini flood that occurred in my house.
Almost everything got wet!


Gah~
I cannot believe my luck.

Most of important Form 4 books got soaked in water.
I suppose to read those Form 4 books before my national exam (which is this year!).

*sighs*
All my hard work of keeping my work neat and getting scolded by the teachers...
I endured it and this is how I have been paid back!!

I was thinking of borrowing my friend's book and copy everything all over again.
I think I might do that during the upcoming 2-week holiday.

Oh.
Besides the books, these are the things that got wet too.
My sister's DSLR camera, my laptop, the wires from the TV, the Play Station 2, ny dear violin and lots of other expensive electronic items.

How great is that!
(Note the sarcasm, please)

Okkies.
Buh-bye for now. :3

以上、美砂でした!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik