Yaoi Action

I feel a little accomplished, currently!
I finished watching 2 animes (I was suppose to watch about 2 years ago but didn't XD)!
One was Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, the other one was Loveless. *squeels at yaoi-action* LOL!

I can't believe I watched 2 animes in 3 days... xD I watched a little of Itazura na Kiss. :] Even though, I completed the anime last year but I HAD to watch it again! It's so awesome!! I cried, again... NO matter how much I watch it, I still cry. TT^TT It's SOO touching~~~

I REALLY love Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. I'm slow on watching anime... I know... xD *shot*
That anime has been out so God knows how but I've just picked it up. =P Oh well~~
I hope to watch StrikerS and A's. xD!!! KYAAAAA~~~~~ *otakuness* xDD Ahemm.... :]
My otaku-side took over me. NANCHATTE! xD

Anyways. :]
I love yaoi action. Ah... Yaoi means boy x boy, friendlier way. xD
Loveless.... Ah.... I love the kissing scenes~~~!!! ;3
Especially when Soubi just dives in and kisses him, "I love you.". KYAAA~~~~~ *fangirls* xDD
AH!! I love it when Soubi takes off the bandage around his neck and "BELOVED" was written on it. :O It's SOOOO effing awesome!! *spoiler* x3 I heard that there MIGHT be a sequel~~ I hope the make it~~~~ I want some yaoi action. ;]

Another thing...
I love it when Soubi said "Yes, Master" to Loveless Ritsuka when they were battling!! W00T!! Gah... Soubi's voice is MECCHA sexy!! xD I'm drowning into my otaku-nesses.... xDD

Now... I feel like watching Gravitation~~ More yaoi-action. o_O;; xD
*plays Sleepless Beauty* xD I love that song~~ The way The Seeker sings is WOAH.... I've almost perfected the way he sings it. :] Yuki is sucha meanie~~ ;] Oh well, I love what happened in the OAV of Gravitation. :] *evil laugh* xD I should watch more yaoi. :3 Ah...... Wait...
I just remembered there was some yuri moments in Loveless!! :O Yuri means girl x girl. x3 It was woah.... o_O;; I think it was in the episode called Trustless? I THINK!! ;3 The one that had those two "Zero".

-END- O.O NOT!! xD
Ah.... Time just moves so fast. 3=

I think I should lay off the anime for awhile cause my mid-term is next week... xDD
Though, I don't really care. LOL. I'll just study last minute. :P Like I always do anyways~~ :] Though I think I'll study JUST A LITTLE BIT! ;] (NOT) xD Yeah, I will~~ :]
I don't wanna fail anyways... HAHA. :D

Now.... Some yaoi/yuri action. xD
Don't scroll down if you're against it. ;]
(I still don't understand what's wrong with being gay...)

These are from Loveless.
(Soubi is the one with light brown-ish hair, Ritsuka is the one with the darker hair)





And this is the yuri couple in Loveless. :D


Yaoi action in Gravitation.
(Yuki is the blonde one, Shuichi is the pink-haired one)


Junjou Romantica
(I haven't watch it yet, so I don't know the characters' names)



Yami no Matsuei
(FULL of HOOOOT guys... xD) *fangirls*


LOL. There are too many pairing going around so, I'll just stick with a normal group photo. :3

THERE ARE SOOO MANY YAOI I WANNA WATCH~~~
But it's quite costly here.... Seeing that my currency is low. xD
Oh well~~ :] There's always a place called INTERNET. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik