Hello! Project Medley 2

Yay~~ I was really bored last night, so I made my 2nd Hello! Project Medley. XD
I kinda like it and hate it. =3 Anyways, it's already posted up. LOL.
Please listen and support me till the end. Arigatou~~



There were some parts where I sounded drunk... xDD!
Oh yeah~~ I cut out the high-pitch part in FIRST KISS cause I think it would kill your ears. :]
I'm not prepared for the high-pitch part.... XDD Anyways~~ ENJOY!!
Don't forget to rate & comment or subscribe!
Constructive critisms are welcomed!! After all, I wanna improve!

[ CREDITS ]
Song:
1. Suki ni Naccha Ikenai Hito
2. Namida no Iro
3. Onna ni Sachi Are
4. FIRST KISS
Original Artist: Hello! Project Artists
Covered By: Misa

I OWN NOTHING BUT MY VOICE! •

Thank you for listening, domo arigatou gozaimashita!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik