♥ Let's START! ♥

My "holidays" have unofficially started. Yayness. ^3^
My mid-year exams are OVER. It's time to indirectly party. XD
Though, my REAL school holidays will start next week. Can't wait~
My mom said that she'll stop working for the first week and take my sister & I out! @.@
I'm sure this year's holiday will be a blast!! W00T!! ^^;;

Now, I'm just letting my brain to rest from a week of studying... X3
And I finally can sing! Yay to me. *retard* And write. ;] And dance! :3
♥ Odoru! Odoru! Hapi! Hapi! Yay! Yay! Yay! ♥
I've already have a main plan for my holidays.
My main plan is release as many songs and shed some weight off me. ^o^

I think these are the things that I wanna do during the holidays...

Sing Out My Heart
I plan to sing, as I stated above. XDD I wanna sing these few songs~~
And I hope to make a video so that people know that I'm accepting songs, just for those 2 weeks.
1) Shouganai Yume Oibito by Morning Musume
2) Hajimete no Keiken by Mano Erina
3) Shugo! Shugo! by Shugo Chara Egg
4) Yasashii Gogo by Minawo
5) Aishiteru Aishiteru by C-ute
6) Again by YUI (English Version - If it's done writen by CherryTiger)
7) Omakase! Guardian by Guardians 4
8) MY BOY by Buono!
9) Alice Human Sacrifice [from Vocaloid]
10) Michiyuki by Kaori Hikita
11) Tsuki no Curse by Okina Reika
12) Seishun Bus Guide by Berryz Koubou
13) Rival by Berryz Koubou
14) Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou by AKB48
15) GOODBYE Natsuo by Matsuura Aya
16) Infinity #7 by May'n and Nakajima Megumi

Dance, Dance, Dance
Yay for dancing. It feels really awesome to dance!
1) Shouganai Yume Oibito by Morning Musume
2) MY BOY by Buono!
3) Dakishimete Dakishimete by Berryz Koubou
4) Hajimete no Keiken by Mano Erina (If it's out)
5) co.no.mi.chi by Buono!
6) Your Seed by Hey! Say! JUMP
7) Lucky CHA CHA CHA by Mini Moni
8) Rival by Berryz Koubou
9) Oogoe Diamond by AKB48
10) 3, 2, 1 BREAKIN' OUT by Morning Musume
11) Fire by 2NE1
12) Into The World by SNSD
13) Gee by SNSD
14) So Hot by Wonder Girls

Staring At The Screen
Animes that I plan to watch. ^3^ I'm kinda out-of-date due to my studies. X3
But this is the time where I'll catch up!! Ganbarimasu~
1) Shonen Onmyoji
2) Naruto
3) Vampire Knight Guilty
4) Kuroshitsuji
5) NANA (I forgot to finish watching this...)
6) Jigoku Shoujo - Season 2 (I got bored watching this but I'll try to finish it up!)
7) Neo Angelique (Season 2)
8) Lucky Star
9) Ouran High School Host Club
10) Gun X Sword (On TV... XD)
11) Gurren Lagann
12) D.Gray-man
13) Chrono Crusade
14) Devil May Cry
15) Princess Princess
16) Kyou Kara Maou
17) Special A
18) Samurai Deeper Kyo
19) Bamboo Blade
20) Marginal Prince (I feel a doubt to watch this, LOL.)
21) Junjou Romantica
22) Yamoto Nadeshiko
23) Darker Than Black
24) La Corda D'Oro ~Secondo Passo~
25) Code Geass
26) Bartender
27) Nodame Cantabile
28) Ga-rei Zero (Kowai~~)
29) Ghost Hunt
30) Hellsing
31) Nabari no Ou
32) Romeo X Juliet
33) Sayonara Zetsubou Seisei
34) Sengoku BASARA
35) Pandora Hearts
36) Le Chevalier
37) Macross Frontier
38) Angels Feather (Unsure... XD)

Just Some Live Action
The dramas or live action movies to be watched... (LOL)
1) L ~Change The World~
2) Princess Princess D
3) Honey and Clover

That's basically my plan for the holidays.
Seems boring but I think it's worth my time, besides going out with my mom. (LOL)
I hope to forget my results! I wanna relax during the holidays~~
I've been wanting one... (I always want the holidays... X3)

Besides the above, I wanna do some duets with some of my friends.
I think I wanna duet with Yuka-chan but her voice is so pretty, I'm afraid I might ruin it with my voice. ^^;; Maybe I shall duet with Sora-chan or Mitsuki-chan? I hope I'll get some request soon~ I wanna be active in singing. Haha.

This is sure a LONG post. Hrm.. I feel like writing something in Japanese? Nee.
With the help of my new Japanese dictionary, obviously! XD I'd be lost if I didn't use it. (LOL)

Maybe a new introduction of myself! Yay~~ I'll try!

今日は!Konnichiwa! 「Hello!」
マレーシアのみさです。Malaysia no Misa desu.「Misa from Malaysia here.」
私は十六才です。Watashi wa juuroku sai desu. 「I'm 16 years old.」
歌声とダンスはとても楽しいです。Utagoe to dansu wa totemo tanoshii desu. 「Singing and dancing is very fun.」


AND AND AND
That's it. X3
I'm so tired, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik