Skirt, Hirari / STR*

STR*'s single was released yesterday. [1st May, 2009.]
STR* only cover AKB48 songs. :3
I'm so happy to be in this group cause we have many voices but blend in together.
I love this single to bits. It's my first time I've heard myself sound good in a groupdub! *applauds* Even my sister applaud!! xD She said I have "leveled up". ROFLMAO!!
Please enjoy~!!



This is the A-side of our 2nd debut, this song is called, Skirt, Hirari.
Please stay tune for our B-side, which is Blue Rose.

STR* consists of--
[ Name (YouTube username) / Voices at ]
PS: Everyone had at least ONE solo line.
Buggy (shockingbuggy) / 0.47
Kappa (nephikichichan) / 0.59, 2.41
Misa (iMisaProduction) / 1.21
Ney (oOTypicalNeyOo) / 1.33
Sakura (shadowwisperer) / 1.53
Kary (karyhoshi) / 2.05, 3.20
Hanni (HanniLoreee) / 2.27
Kira (kirarii13) / 2.48, 3.33

- Kappa, Ney and Kira had 2 solo lines. -

WE DO NOT OWN ANYTHING BUT OUT VOICES!!

SIDENOTE:
1) I love the school uniform at 0.42... xDD I wished it was my school's uniform!!
2) I love this single. :]
3) This song was kinda difficult due to the timing. xD
4) Please comment or rate.

Original Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnEVqvgCUvQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik