Almost Over

It's finally the weekend and I finally got to update everything.
Especially my dear bloggie who has been on hiatus for almost a week.
So, updates of my life.

Mid-year exams were REALLY tough!
Swine flu has touch down in my country, Malaysia. *whines!*
And I'm still sick. (LOL)

I got sick from a friend, she has fever. And sits beside me during the exam... =_=;;
Anyways... Last Saturday, I got sore throat, then slight fever.
And then, cough and flu. It sucks.
I feel so sleepy during the exams and couldn't give it all~ I hope I don't get removed from my class! My teacher said that whoever who fails Accounts and Add Maths will have to move to the last class, which is an ARTS class. Arts ain't my thing... XD I think I will cause I did complete my Accounts paper!! As for Add Maths, the paper is next week. Haha. ^^

I hate having cough!
Next week's the last week of the first semester of this year. (Damn, that was long.) X3
Soon, my two-week holiday will be here!! And time for more singing. :3
I can't wait to finish my exams and learn the new songs! I'm really getting excited about it.
I plan to do so much during the holidays. :]

At least (now), I'm only having my cough. Thank goodness!
It doesn't really affect my singing but it does affect my control of my voice and the breathing span... XDD Dun dun dun~~ ^^;;

The other day, I went out with my sister, without my mom knowing.
Eventually, she found out but she just let it go. NO NAGGING! ^^
I felt much more better getting out of the house. It's feels like a cooped chicken in the house... XD
I just discovered that drinking water in a restaurant ain't that bad. Usually, the water in restaurants have a really weird taste that I disliked... (LOL)
After my sis & I had a light lunch, we went to the bookstore!
I found a Japanese beginner's dictionary by Oxford. It was REALLY useful!
And it's writen in Hiragana/Katagana AND Kanji! ^^ Which is even more better, nee?
I hope to improve my Japanese soon~

Oh yeah, now... I'm starting to get addicted to the TV...!
Being off the computer and internet felt really good.
Though, I missed out on LOTS of updates... XD
Oh well.
Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik