Dream Dates

I'm still a little shocked when I read today's newspaper - 6th May 2009.
Every Wednesday, there'll be a small section called Stuff@School, basically... it's for the youngsters to read. XDD

So, this week's topic was "Teen Twosomes". XD
Anyways... (It's where I sent my story in last year)

There was one part called "Dream Dates".
They made a survey from teenagers to find out who's their 'dream' dates.
I'm gonna make criticisms... LOTS OF THEM! You'll see what I mean. :3

Every Guy's Dream

1) Vanessa Hudgens
Can you believe it? I bet the guys didn't vote for her just because of her looks, maybe because of the nude pictures that leaked on the internet last year. Hm?? IMO, she's not very pretty at all. I've seen better people and better dressed people who don't date the ghey Zac Efron. Ew.

2) Emma Watson
Reasonable. I love her. She's smart, pretty and a very good actress. :D No complaints. ^^

3) Rihanna
WTF's wrong with this world? I doubt they picked her because of her looks. I don't really like her cause I find her music boring and she talks ... it is very, very dull. BORING.

Every Girl's Fantasy

1) The Gheyness Jonas Brothers
Everyone who thinks their hot should be shot dead, this second.
Kevin - Looks like a nerd. I don't like his hair, doesn't suit and if you think it's cute, DIE.
Jo - He looks more ghey than Zac Efron. With that hidious straight hair as his bangs, WTF? He needs to get a REAL haircut or look at the mirror properly. Oh wait... Maybe the mirror breaks when he sees it. (LOL)
Nick - No problem with this dude. :]
One more thing, I've never liked their music. Over-played. Sheesh, give some space to other artists! Not everyone who lives on this Earth likes you guys!

2) Zac Efron
Hrm... Where should I start? XDD
I hate it when white guys try to look like girls, they suck. No offense. XD IMO, the only people who can actually pull off a real feminine look would be the Japanese guys. Koreans... not so much but some can really pull it together. As for the Chinese, same comment with the Koreans. Though, I've heard that Taiwanese guys look almost like girls. XD Anyways, I'm getting side-tracked. (LOL) I think he looks better in now, compared with the "olden" days. Haha.

3) David Archuleta
I've got no grudge against this boy guy. XD He has an amazing voice but not so amazing features. His vocals sounded really matured but when I look at him, I wonder why does he look like he's 14? XD It's like a 360 Degree turn! *gasps*

And there you go. Hate me? I don't give a damn cause you guys who think the Jonas Brothers are 'cute' or 'hot' should be burnt in hell. Oh wait... You should just die and wonder around Earth, I don't want hell to be occupied with Jonas Brothers fanatic creeps. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik