Raaaanndooom

Okkies. I'm REALLY bored right now and I have NO mood to finish up that mountain of homework... XD I don't wanna do it cause it's so boring~~ I wanna end school like right now but I have a year and half left~~ I'll hang in there for now. (LOL)

A moment ago, I was watching Micchi-chan dance tutorial for Your Seed by Hey! Say! JUMP~~
It's so awesome, I can't wait to try it out during my holidays~~!! Speaking of which, I'm not going anywhere!! (Thank gosh!) I'm really glad we're not going anywhere cause I have LOTS of lines that I owe people. (LOL) There's so many things I wanna do during that period!

I wanna learn a few dances. I wanna release a few dubs of mine~~ I wanna watch the animes that I left out and impatiently waiting for this holiday to come! Anyways, I don't really want time to speed up! Cause I haven't studied for my mid-term exam, yet. :D I'm always like that, haha. XD Last minute studying is the best cause I get the cram every detail I read into my small brain. Serious. XDD

I'm very worried if I'm gonna pass my Add Maths~~ I haven't been progressing well with it! I hate Add Maths. It's so complicated and it's only the 5th or 6th chapter! TT^TT I just wanna drop out from that subject but I've gonna give it a 2nd chance next year. I can't just give up when nothing has started yet.*

Ah~~~~
I wanna start writing my one-shot story called Love's Spell. I wanted to name it Koi no Jubaku but of course, no one will read a story that has a Japanese title. I was inspired to write this when I listened to Koi no Jubaku by Berryz Koubou! It's a really touching and nice song~ I wanna listen to it now but I'm listening to Mayonaka no Shadow Boy... XD I love that song. (LOL) Therefore, I will not change this song.... ;P

Recently, Titan (my orange brown dog) has been getting on my nerves!! He's getting REALLY annoying... His non-stop barking makes me wanna kick him... But I won't cause I don't wanna hurt him... that much... Haha. X3

++++++++++

Koi no Jubaku moment............. XDD
It's finally here. :3 I wished the dance was much more better....
Berryz Koubou always have weird dances even though the song's so serious. XD Example? Dakishimete Dakishimete.... (LOL)


++++++++++

Oh yeah~~ I plan to cut my fringe during the school holidays!
I wanna make a vlog too. :D!! I feel like a need to vlog... XD
It looks fun. :] Besides that, I can show you a Japanese game that I just discovered! ^3^
I wanna try it but I must master it before it can't been shown (by me). ^^;;

I haven't showed my friends yet cause I'm not entirely sure if they're able to understand what I say~~ XDD
It's like... "Misa-chan desu~!" XD That's the main phrase. I don't know how to describe it. XD
But it's surely to be fun and very enjoyable!
d(^-^)b

During the holidays... I wanna try more Japanese food too!
I'd like to try onigiri (rice ball) and okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake??). AND RAMEN! ^^v

++++++++++

I gonna memorize my hiragana and katagana! ^^
I'd rather memorize Japanese stuff than what I learn in school... It's much more fun learning a new language than BORING school stuff!!! TToTT


++++++++++

My mom doesn't allow me to have an iPod Touch~~ Cause it's too expensive!
Nearly RM2000 is a little over the top, don't cha think? XP
But I still want that gadget!! *gasps!!*
I can watch lots of J-drama series on it while I'm on my way to Kuala Lumpur~
It's a freaking 5-hour ride... It bored the human mind, ya know? Haha. :3!!


++++++++++

AKB48 has an official English site!
I'm SOO happy!! Now, I can understand what it says... XDD
http://www.akb48.co.jp/english/

Ah. My favourite member is Watanabe Mayu... It's just because of her looks... XD
I heard the talking, it's quite cute. ^^;; But I haven't heard sing before...
Cause there are 48 members in AKB48... XD And in Team B, there are about 9 - 13 members... =_=;; There are SOO many of them but Mayu-san is the one who stood out the most, for me~! ^^b

Even in the Hello! Project groups~~ I noticed Suzuki Airi first!
My first official interest sparked last year~~ Cause I saw a dance performance by KDUPJ, they used the song Renai Rider by Buono!. :D!! Though, I didn't really like the dance cause it sucked... (LOL) But the song was so catchy to me!!

AND THEN!!! I researched about the song and going deeper into Hello! Project. Ta-da!
I discovered that Morning Musume was in H!P too... XD Which I never knew either. (LOL)
When I was wathing Renai Rider, Airi-chan was the one that really got me into Hello! Project!!! Haha... ^^;; She's so pretty and her voice is one of a kind!! ^3^b And that's why she's my idol~~ XD

I think my 2nd video was Special Generation? XD It's sung by Berryz Koubou. It was SOO catchy, I HAD to learn the dance to but... I still only know a few steps. ^^;; I wanna learn it during the holidays and I really, really should learn how to sing Anata Nashi de wa Ikete Yukenai, also by Berryz Koubou.

Ah.... I'm so glad I discovered Hello! Project~~!! Cause without them, I wouldn't have that interest to sing AT ALL! And I'll be just blah... XD My life needs more sparks!! ^_____^

+++++++++

I'm still waiting for Angels & Demons to be released here~~
I wanna watch it SOO badly! TT^TT
AND AND AND Harry Potter too! :O
I saw the preview, it looked really awesome~~ ^^v

+++++++++

Okkies. I think I've made this post long enoug. I'mma go now. Bai bai, minna-san!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik