Comic Fiesta Mini '13

On the 3rd and 4th of August, there was an ACG event in Penang called Comic Fiesta Mini (2013).
My sister, my friend + her younger bro and I went for the event~ ◔◡◔
It's not often that Penang has ACG events so, we just had to go.

Overall, I think it was okay. Quite boring if you were to go alone - in my opinion.
The cosplay competition was quite good too. Chibi Mikasa was quite amusing and cute! (^◡^ )
Oh and King x Mon were quite cool to gawk at LOL. ♡

Here's my only loot during the event~



I got a Free!'s Rin badge and a Shingeki no Kyojin's Levi doujin poster. ≥︺‿︺≤
They're made by Mandachan.

Oh, and I cosplayed as a casual Kagamine Rin on the 1st day. ★★★
And that's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik