Culture Japan Convention '13

Culture Japan Convention (CJC) 2013 was held on the 17th and 18th of August, at the Straits Quay Convention Centre (SQCC). (`・ω・´)



Though, I only attended on the 17th as I had other stuff to do on the 18th. So, boo. ↓↓

I was super duper uber excited that the Asakawa Yuu is gonna be there~!
I absolutely adoreeeeee her Megurine Luka. (ノ´ー`)ノ
Horeyshiat. Thinking back about it still brings me so much joy and excitement! Ahem.

I was running late so I missed a part of Danny Choo's panel.
But I'm glad I didn't missed out on him talking about the Smart Doll. I was a bit disappointed that he didn't demonstrate a live preview of the Smart Doll. So, boo, again.

Up next was Asakawa Yuu's panel. ★
I was totally surprised that she could speak fluent English. I didn't expect that, at all. Woahhh. OAO
IMO, the pictures of her on Google Image don't do any justice to her beauty. She looks absolutely stunning in real life. I think I was mentally gawking and wondering how on Earth does one be so pretty wtf. This is humanly not possible. (⇀‸↼‶)

After Asakawa Yuu's panel was Angie's panel.
At first, I was a bit reluctant to stay for her panel as it was about 3PM and I still hadn't taken my lunch. So yeah. But I stayed, in the end. LOL.
Her panel was quite interesting. But I wished they provided a table to be placed in front of her, to prevent any slip-ups. Ahem. She was wearing a short skirt after all. Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
Anyways. During the free throwing gifts session, my friend kareshi got a free Angie photocard which he wanted to give it to his friend but his friend refused so, I indirectly poked him about it wtf. So, he gave it me so I can give it to my friend's brother. Damn, this is a long-winded story wtf.

After the panels, my sister, my friend kareshi and I grabbed our lunch at Oh Sushi~
Then, we rushed back to the event hall cause the line for the autograph session was already starting to build up. Ahah. .__. Before queuing up, I bought Asakawa Yuu's photo for her to sign on it. ♡

My sister and I queued up for the autographing session.
I think I waited about (nearly) 2 hours before my turn. But it was so worth it! (✿ ♥‿♥)



I got Danny Choo, DMYO and Angie's autograph too but I didn't snap a picture of it. Ahah.
Anyways. I got to tell Asakawa Yuu that I love her Luka! And she added "LUKA :)".
So. Freaking. Cute. Omfgggg. (〃・・〃)

After my sister and I got their autographs, most of the booths were already packing up/closed.
But thank goodness that the Tomodachi booth and another-booth-that-I-forgot-the-name were still open! I quickly bought these two items, respectively~ ♡


I got these, as a pack for freaking RM10.
Super content with it~ I got it from the booth-that-I-forgot-the-name-of-it-wtf.


I got this at the Tomodachi booth. I really love it. :3

After all that rush, my sister and I ate at Subway and then, had dessert at Humble Beginnings.



I forgot which mille crepe is this. I think it was royal earl or something like that, I think. ಠ_ಠ
It was okay, in my opinion. Ahahaha~

And that was it for that day. ヽ(。_°)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik