Healthy Food Log ♡

Recently, I've been changing my eating habits after getting into Blogilates.
Cassey (Blogilates) is seriously such a positive impact on my health and diet. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

So, here are a few pictures of what I have been eating lately. ★


#1
Lunch. Brown rice with stir fry kailan with carrots and fish cakes + steamed fish.


#2
Dinner. Instant noodles with tomatoes, baby romaine lettuce and an egg.
Btw, I know that instant noodles is not healthy whatsoever. But I was just having a strong craving for it.
So, boo. D:


#3
Lunch. Brown rice with stir fry kailan and chicken + potato curry.


#4
Lunch. Brown rice with stir fry spinach with carrots and puny prawns, a little bit of fried fish and leftover curry.


#5
Dinner. Fried-ish quinoa with cucumber, tomatoes, a few blocks of feta cheese and a 1-egg omelette on top.


#6
Dinner. Baby romaine lettuce with tomatoes and raisin (with a bit of mayonnaise).
Not sure if I added in my canned tuna or not. Can't really recall back ahah.


#7
Cassey's Flourless Pizza. Except mine has a lot of onions, red and yellow capsicums and a few spoons of canned tuna~


#8
Lunch. Fried quinoa with baby romaine lettuce, sausages, cucumbers, red and yellow capsicums, onions, a few blocks of feta cheese and a fried egg with pepper sprinkled on it.

And that's just a few of my meal pictures~ I didn't really take much pictures cause I'm, most of the time, just too hungry to think about taking any. Ahah. (ノ>▽<。)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik