Picking Up Japanese Language, Again

Recently, I felt an urge to seriously pick up Japanese language at a more serious level.
I really think that if I don't start working on it now. Then, I can go ahead and say さよなら to my dreams of working in Japan's games industry. _ノ乙(、ン、)_

And so, I did some researched on which textbook to use for people who does self-studying.
After all those researching, I decided on getting Minna no Nihongo and Tobira.
Previously, I used the Minna no Nihongo during my Japanese classes.
So, I decided to just stick with it - instead of switching over to Genki.
And even though Tobira is for an intermediate level, I think it was a wiser choice of getting it now instead of when I move away to further my studies. Then, I wouldn't need to think about getting it when I think I'm ready to move on to Tobira from Minna no Nihongo. Ahah.

Conveniently at that time, I was going down to KL during the weekend to settle my college stuff.
So, I poked my parents about going to Kinokuniya.
And ta-da~ (✿◠‿◠)



I decided to get Tobira only and another Japanese novel called,「好きって、こわい?」, to read.
I think reading out of the textbook would really help improve my reading.
Cause I think Japanese novels wouldn't have so much polite forms - compared to the textbook.
Or, at least, I hoped it didn't. I'd really like to work on my informal forms. (ノ_ _)ノ
And plus, the novel has furigana. So, I think it'll help me on my kanji reading. So, banzai to that~!

ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you speak Japanese soon enough. XD
    -KT

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik