Wednesday Outing ✿

Last Wednesday, my mom took my sister and I out~ \(^▽^@)ノ
We watched two movies - not in a row though.

The first movie we watched was Red 2.



As the movie was near lunchtime, we got nuggets and fish & chips at the cinema before heading in.
The movie was awesome. But personally, it's not as awesome as the first movie.
But still, it's great by its own. (o*・ω・)ノ

After the movie ended, we went ahead and had our real lunch.
We ate at Sushi King. I had a strong craving for fish. More specifically, salmon.
Anyways. My mom and I tried a few new dishes that they had.
It was okay-ish. My salmon craving reduced a tad bit only. Ahah. ಠ_ಠ
We walked around a bit after lunch. Did some window shopping and whatnot.

Then, it was time for the second movie~ We watched The Wolverine. ⊂((・▽・))⊃



The movie was okay-ish. Love the effects. Didn't really like how the storyline went on.

Here's a video of Simon's rant about the movie. I agree with him 110%. ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ



And that was my opinion of the movie too. LOL.

After the movie, we walked around and did some shoe shopping for my mom.
And then, we had our dinner at  600CC.
My mom and I didn't eat much because I saw a new food kiosk and I really wanted to try out their food. So, I shared meals with my mom while my sister ordered her own stuff~ (*´・v・)

After we paid the bill, we headed to the food kiosk that I wanted to try~
It's called Takio Ikayaki. ☆☆☆



I had the fried squid stuffed with risotto. I chose tomato and honey mustard as the sauce.
I think it's quite okay. I wished they squid was not too tough though but it was good.
Personally, I liked it. But I would love to try their other foods too~ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Behind this kiosk, there was a kiosk called House of Mini.
My sister ordered a box of six mini cupcakes. They really looked quite cute!



They look big in the picture due to the close-up. But they're quite small.
I'd say they're slightly bigger than my thumb. (Yes, my thumb LOL)
My sister said they were nice but nothing mind blowing about it, unfortunately.

After filling up our tummies with such yummy food, we headed home~
ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik