New Tumblr → Chayuhime ★

A couple of weeks ago, I opened a Michishige Sayumi fan blog called Chayuhime. ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ
Click this link to check the blog out → here.



I did a moderate/heavy editing based on the original theme made by Yukoki.
(You can check out the Credits as for where I took all the sources from.)

Theme aside.
I know there are other various Sayumi (or even, Hello! Project) blogs out there.
But I really wanted my own. So, I plucked up my courage and made one~ ♥
Sayumi has been such an inspiration and joy to me that I just had to have a fan blog of her.
I visit Chayuhime almost every day, just to look back at her and gawk. LOL.
I'm kidding. Not. ⊂((・▽・))⊃

I hope you check it out and love it as much as I do too~ ☆☆☆
Please feel free to follow or ask/talk to me on it. \(^ ^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik