♡ Comic Fiesta 2012 ♡

(This is such a late post of the event oTL)

Last year, I attended Comic Fiesta (once again). (●´∀`●)
I had loads of fun walking around, splurging my wallet heart out and gawking at cosplayers~
For CF '12, I decided to try cosplaying once again. This time, I plan on doing it seriously. And I did.
I cosplayed as Kagamine Rin, Project Diva X'mas version.
Believe it or not but, my friend and I made our final decision about which character to cosplay as about 3 weeks before the event LOL. ヽ(;^o^ヽ)
But despite the non-literally hyperventilation from panicking about the costume not reaching in time, it arrived in time and everything worked out well at the end. (We even started cutting our wigs the night before event. OMFG. oTL) I've never panicked so much about such things before, ever. But it was fun (and tiring)!
For CF '13, I'm definitely gonna try deciding which character to cosplay as soon as possible, probably 2 - 3 months before the event. (/_\)

Ahem. Anyways.
These are the badges that I got during the event!  (´ ▽`).。o♡



Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the print of the Sakurai brothers from the Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story. I bought it without any second thoughts lol. ♥
And as for the Kuroko no Basuke badges, it was a tough choice on deciding which character's badge I should buy. It's impossible for me to get them all because I would be instantly broke fml.

Aside from badges, I got some posters for myself as well. I'm not gonna post up pictures of all of them cause I'm just too lazy wtf. But these three are the super treasured ones~


Kuroko no Basuke from mandachan's booth.
It was a tough decision between this and this one. But I'm glad I went with this one instead.
*coughsKagamicoughs*


I became a huge fan of Madoka and I bought this immediately when I saw it.
There was a bookmark version of it too. Genius!! (>y<)


This has to be my ultimate favourite poster, ever. (Pun intended, ifyougetwhatimean XD)
I almost missed this poster if my friend (or was it my sister?) didn't point it out to me! (´;д;`)
I couldn't believe this was an actual doujin! It's really pretty and I placed it right next to my bed, on the wall.
It's too bad I didn't catch the booth's name. I totally forgot to take a look at the booth's name. oTL

And that's my report on CF '12~
I'm already looking forward to Comic Fiesta 2013!! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik