U-KISS / Alone (MV)

I just came across the fact that U-KISS's Alone preview was released a few weeks ago.
Nevertheless, I watched it and HOMAIFARKINGGAWD, IT WAS AWESOME.
Check out the preview below! ♥(ノ´∀`)



I couldn't believe it was that awesome, just with a preview!
And then, not long after that, I discovered someone posted the full MV of their song! ☆



I just love how the song slowly builds up and breaks out with a fast-paced chorus and dies down a little bit and then, rinse and repeat! It's just so awesome. I'm still in awe with the song, the choreography, the MV, the outfits and the boys. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Although, the rap verse was a little bit weird but I think it fitted the song perfectly, surprisingly.

Aside from the song, U-KISS's choreography never fails to amaze me! It's just sharp and perfect. I can't wait to watch live performances or dance practices or even, their dance shot of it! It's just so.. awesome. ♥

In the MV, the setting was okay but certain sets reminds me of certain songs.
In the beginning of the MV, when they were walking into the alleyway, it reminded me of their previous MV, Man Man Ha Ni.



And there was a certain set that really looked like one of the sets in TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down.



On the right is U-KISS's Alone. And on the left is TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down.
I still can't shake the similarity of the sets off my shoulders. But oh well, the set looks cool anyways.

And lastly, the outfits in the MV. Honestly, I think they're very cool!
It makes them look really cool. I really love the theme of the MV. It brings out their coolness even more.
Although, it's too bad AJ is not in it. I love seeing the 7 of them together. Can't wait until he comes back!

Overall conclusion, it's an awesome song and MV. I think the boys work very hard in every single one of their MVs. I really hope they have a break through, somehow! But I guess it's already good enough that they're doing well enough to be releasing so many singles, one after another. But then again, I hope they'll take a break soon. They've been working so hard in 2012. I hope 2013 will be a greater year for them! I wish all of best, all the time. (☆^O^☆)

With that, do give U-KISS your support by purchasing their single!

PS: This song, Alone, will be the outro theme of a Japanese TV series called Shotenin Michiru no Minoue Banashi. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik