My Nintendo 3DS XL: Kagami

A few months ago, I mentioned that I wanted the Nintendo 3DS XL on a certain blog post.
Well, my wish came true~! (●´∀`)ノ♡



My dad got it for me, along with the Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance game.
He kept pestering me to get a game with the console and so, I choose that game LOL.
Although, I was really tempted to get Pokemon games but I knew the shop was selling it at much higher price, compared to what I've seen on the Lowyat forum. So, Kingdom Hearts it is! (ノ´ー`)ノ

Oh, my new baby has been officially named as Kagami.
Kagami is named after one of the characters from Kuroko no Basuke, Kagami Taiga.



Initially, I wanted to name it Akashi (after Kuroko no Basuke's Akashi Seijuro).
But my sister suggested Kagami and it fitted so, Kagami it is! (´ω`★)
Plus, I really love Kagami so, why not? Kagami's name fitted the new baby so perfectly.

So far, I'm really loving Kagami. I was right to get the 3DS XL, instead of the 3DS.
Although, I'm not really touching the console much cause I still wanna get a pouch and screen protector for it.
I know I'll mess up the screen like no tomorrow so, I'm holding myself back until I get a screen protector!

Recently, I decided to get a new flash cart for Kagami as my old flash carts aren't compatible with the 3DS XL. So, I might as well get a new one. I already made payment for it. So, I'm hoping it'll arrive this week or next week~ Gahhh, really excited for it! I hope it doesn't randomly freezes though. (´ ▽`)

4 comments:

  1. Hi misa =) soo jealous at you when i saw the 3DS XL. I oso aiming for 3DS XL this year and grab all popular rpg pokemon games >_<..im working my ass off now to collect money for it. Enjoy your kagami. Let me know the best part of having a 3DS XL k (cuz im new in this gamer-fields =_=)'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey~ :3
      Pokemon games are the best~ XD Btw, I don't know if you know this or not but, Pokemon X and Y will be released on October 2013 worldwide on the 3DS. >w< So, do get a 3DS XL when you can~! 8'DDD (And let me know your friend code when you get it, IF you wanna add me~! :D)

      And hmm. The best part of owning the 3DS XL? That's a tough question. >A< But I'm gonna give my personal opinion on it. I like the size of it cause I'm a fan of bigger handheld devices, first of all. And, of course, the screen is bigger so I won't have to squint my eyes that much anymore hahah! Despite reading reviews regarding the pixel stretch for older games on the 3DS XL, I (honestly) am not bothered by it cause I don't see much of a difference lol. I like the fact that I can connect with people around the world, via internet connection. :'D And plus, a compatible flash cart from R4 has been recently released for the 3DS (Ver. 4.5.0-10U) which is an amazing thing! I get to download DS games and play 'em~! <3

      Although, a few cons is that I can't lie on my back and play for long cause the 3DS XL is heavy and might fall on my face if I hold it for too long. I like lying down and playing so, it's too bad that it's a bit heavy. Ahahaha~ XDD;;

      Btw, my previous console was the Nintendo DS Lite so when I got the 3DS XL, it was huge upgrade (no pun intended lol). I love it to bits and pieces. It's really worth it, in my opinion. I wouldn't trade it for anything cause I love my Kagami too much. >w<

      PS: It's region lock so, be careful when you're buying the 3DS games. >A<
      PPS: If there's any questions, just ask away~ I'll try my best to answer. <3

      Delete
  2. Pokemon X & Y, I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ITTTT! !! >_<.. Thats why I intend to buy 3DS XL this year. Definitely will bought R4 & Memory card to put download games, want to save money to buy PSP 3000/PSVITA oso (after I get my hands on 3DS XL first ^_^~)

    I oso read some review on 3DS XL and it says bout this and that. (Make me wanna turn to PSVITA instead, huhu )..But, the major problem is PSP or PSVITA dont have pokemon games, and Im heading back to nintendo.. (=______=) Thanks for your review Misa, really help me a lot ( And tempt me a lot~) My eagerness to buy 3DS XL has rised up suddenly (>________________<)

    PS : Will definitely add you as a friend after i buy 3DS XL (^__________^)v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woots~!! I'm glad you knew~! >w< I'm super excited about it~! When you get the 3DS XL, do check R4's website to see if they released a new flash cart or not~ I got my R4i Gold 3DS Revision C a few weeks ago, to download and play DS games. XD;;

      I wanna get a PSP3000 (or maybe the PS Vita >A<) too~! But I love Nintendo consoles too much so, I decided with the 3DS XL. Ahah~ <3

      I'm glad my review helped you! >w< <3

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik