Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Extension Set 01 & 02

Finally, I got both of the of the extension set from Puella Magi Madoka Magica~!! (☆^O^☆)


                                                       (Left: Extension Set 01, Right: Extension Set 02)

I got the Extension Set 01 a few weeks ago, back in late 2012. And today, I received the Extension Set 02.
They're really cute and they fit perfectly on the bookshelves.
If Good Smile Company decides to release more extension sets, I'll be glad to save up and get more of them! They're just too cute to resist.

PS: Kyubey is not included in any of the extension sets. Kyubey was kidnapped taken from... erm, I have no idea which figma or nendoroid box he came from LOL. But he's definitely not a part of the extension set(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik