Culture Japan Night 2013 in Penang

Today, Culture Japan Night was held in Penang. (´∇ノ`*)ノ
My mom, sis and I went to the event after my work ended.

During CJN, I (finally) got my hands on the Mirai-chan Touch 'n Go!
Plus, I bought a Mirai-chan poster for Danny Choo to sign~ (´ω`★)
I was really pleased from splurging, despite being broke after the event. FML.



While I got the poster, my sis got the Moekana pack~
I can't wait until Moekanji is officially released! (❁´◡`❁)

My brief experience of meeting with Danny Choo in real life was a mess LOL.
When I went up to him, my mind totally went blank and I didn't really say anything except 'Thank You' wtf.
My sis and I took a picture with him too but I won't post it on my blog. Though, it's on my Facebook.
I wished I could say more to him but Idk why my mouth just won't open.
I guess this is what people call being starstruck. oTL

I hope, when I meet him next time, I will be able to say more! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik