R4i 3DS Gold Revision C GET!

Previously, I mentioned I was gonna get a new flash cart for Kagami~ It just arrived a few days ago~
I ordered the R4i 3DS Gold Revision C on the Lowyat forum. And my mom got me the memory card a few days before the flash cart arrived so, I was super prepared to bomb Kagami with my favourite games. (。’▽’。)♡



I changed the skin to this, instead of the boring default one~ (´∇ノ`*)ノ
I have a few more other skins that I loaded into the flash cart but I shall change it when I feel like it.
I'm glad the Acekard skins work well with the R4i! Or else, I'd be stuck with boring skins lol.

Anyways, so far, this flash cart works well with my 3DS XL Kagami.
It doesn't freeze randomly, for now. I didn't really play much with it yet so I can't comment much on it.
But currently, I'm really loving it. A LOT!

(✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik