Internship: The First 2 Weeks of Work Life

Recently, I started my 3-month internship. It's a part of my course in college so, I just went with it.
I had a bit of trouble finding for a company to work with, initially. It wasn't until the last week of December 2012 that I got accepted by a small company after an interview. Relieve wen't through my veins! (~_~;)
At that point, I couldn't be bothered  to be picky anymore. It was a do-or-die scenario wtf.

And hence, I started my intern life in the beginning of this month.
Honestly, after working for the past fortnight, it's actually quite boring but I guess it's alright.
I'm glad I'm not in the same situation as some of my friends are. Most of them are sinking struggling in their respective companies.
Even though my job is quite boring, I enjoy the relaxed atmosphere I'm placed in. I haven't had a proper break since last year. Last year of college was one of the toughest years I have ever went through (so far). So, sitting in the office and carrying out my part in such a relaxed environment, I enjoy that.
Although I wished I could listen to music and I wished there were people who I can actually communicate heart-to-heart to at the workplace. ( ̄~ ̄;)
My speech has become a bit distorted from not talking almost the entire day, btw. FML. And that's why I'm trying to talk more and read a bit more so I don't forget how to talk wtf.

I hope things become more interesting by the end on my internship period.
Oh, and I can't wait for my first paycheck to come in! (●♡∀♡)
I mean, it's not much but I'm still looking forward to see some amount in my bank account LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik