Greetings and New Year Resolutions (2012 vers.)

Taken with my cellphone camera
Today is officially the first day of 2012 and yet, another new beginning.
So, Happy New Year to everyone around the world~ ヾ(^∇^)

As usual, I make useless resolutions at the beginning of the year and hope to achieve 'em at the end of the year, if the world doesn't end. Most of my resolutions are basically the same every year but this time, I think I'll lower down my hopes. (;´ρ`)

So, here are my resolutions for 2012! *drum roll*


1. Loose More Weight
I only achieved loosing 2kg last year so, I'll be trying harder this year. I have other plans when I loose weight too. *coughscosplaycoughs* I hope to get my weight down to almost 50kg, which sounds impossible but we shall see at the end of the year!

2. Cosplay Debut
I've always wanted to cosplay but I have 2 reasons why I'm not able to pursue it - weight and money. Once I get my weight down to a healthy level, then my cosplay plans will kick in full power. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ I've already got a few characters in mind, a little different from my plans from last year.

3. More Utattemita Covers
As I mentioned on my previous post, I will try to get more song covers out there! I plan on creating a new account too. My iMisaProduction YT account is (most probably) filled with subscribers that don't bother with my videos, except my pitch-changing and MV videos. Ugh. So, a new year, a new start! Besides, I'm getting tired looking at the name iMisaProduction - bleh!!

4. Control My Money-Spending Habits
I spent a LOT in 2011 so, for 2012, I wanna control my spending habit a little more. I plan on cosplaying and get a new microphone this year so, I hope I don't overspend anymore! But it'll be hard, cause online shopping has become so easy nowadays. _| ̄|○
So, challenge accepted to control mah monehs! HNGH!! (`ー´)

5. Keep Sayumin as My No.1 Favourite Hello! Project Member
My love for Sayumin keeps increasing every time so, I hope it'll stay that way. Unless, someone comes along and push Sayumin out of the list, which seems highly unlikely at the moment. ( ´∀`)I wonder who'll be my No. 1 at the end of 2012!

6. Drive Myself to College
I hope I'll be able to drive myself to college without my mom by my side. I'm still a little scared but I gotta try! I drove myself to my violin class the other day, so I hope to go a little further without anyone's help.

7. Increase My ACG Knowledge
I'm seriously out-of-date from the ACG world. I haven't watch the newer animes nor read the latest mangas. I feel so out-of-date and out-of-place in forums/etc. So, I'll try catching up (at least) with the newer animes! Nevermind manga, but anime is a must! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

8. Do Better in College
Honestly, I'm not that great in college. I get average grades, with the usual B's and C's. I hope to get at least an A! I also want to try to achieve a CGPA of 3.2. I'm aiming low so, I might be able to achieve it! I don't wanna fall back in class. If possible, I don't wanna fail any subjects but it's highly possible for me to fail a subject. (;_・)I will try to study more often and more consistently. FAIYAAAAAAAAAAA~!

9. Get My 3rd Job on Maple Story
I just achieved Lv.50 (but I leveled up recently, heh~) so, I wanna try to get my 3rd job as soon as possible. But college and life is in the way, ugh. _| ̄|○ I don't wanna be a noob forever! *wails*

10. Practice My Violin More Often
This... I can never do it LOL. I'm always practicing an hour or two before I go off to my violin class. \(--)/ With that attitude, I can never move forward steadily so, I'm gonna try practicing more often and more consistently too! YOSH!! ( ̄ー ̄)

And I can't think of anymore resolutions to make for 2012. My brain is out of fuel from lack of food.
So, I shall stop at No.10! *shot* I wonder if I'm able to do all of 'em.
Let's see what happens at the end of this year, oh, 2012~

Have a great year everyone! Happy 2012! \(^ ^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik