BRS2035 is Here!

Today, I finally picked up my BRS2035 from the courier's office! ヾ(^∇^)
It's actually been sitting there since the 9th of January wtf. No one was home when they tried to deliver it every single freaking time! DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO KNOW IT'S HERE YET NOT HERE?! Ahem. (・ェ・)

All that matters is that this beauty, BRS2035, is here, in my arms, in my house, and staying at my house. ♡
I didn't take much pictures of the box opening and herself. m(_ _)m
I shall picspam pictures of my BRS2035 when I find the time and patience to make her pose and etc.

So, for now, the almost-non-existent box opening pictures! \(・∀・*)



And that is all I took LOL. *shot*

PS: Her Rock Canon is SO damn cool!
PPS: Her hair is so pointy. It keeps poking me and it's not funny. ( ̄~ ̄;)
PPPS: The paint/spray job on her hair is so freaking cool!

And end. p(*^-^*)q

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik