LUTS: Wig and Eyes

This morning, my LUTS Group Order things finally arrived!
I bet it would've been here yesterday but yesterday was a public holiday so, no deliveries.
Honestly, I never expected our Group Order to be shipped this fast cause I was expecting my LUTS stuff to arrive after my doll arrives. ( ̄~ ̄;)Anyway, it's here and that's what matters the most.

I didn't manage to take a picture of the box before I tore it apart cause, I was just too excited to molest take a look at my stuff. I've never really held doll stuff before so, I was really excited to mol- I mean, take a look at them. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

I ordered two things, a wig and a pair of eyes.




This is the wig. It's a Sweety Gold 9-10" (DW-118).


(Excuse my fugly hand XD)

Honestly, I never expected the wig to be this long. It didn't look that long.
I forgot that it was modeled on a taller doll (on the website) so I assumed it was shorter. ( ̄へ ̄)
Not that I'm complaining! LOL. The colour is exactly like what I saw on the website too.
Although, under different lighting, it'll look slightly different too.
Overall, I'm loving the wig! It's so soft and thick and well-made and, and, and... you get it... ヾ(-_-;)

This is the pair of eyes I got for my doll. It's a 14mm Blue Black.



Unfortunately, I can't really test it out cause I don't have a doll yet. (Excuses!)
When under dim light, it's totally black but once under better lighting, it looks exactly like the picture from the website!
I can't wait to pop this on my doll when he arrives~ ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Oh, Orpheus, when will you be arriving~? (;∇;)
I wanna hold you in my arms right now and spoil you so badly! ♥ ♥
(Wtf's wrong with me? I must be really bishie-deprived...)

Okay, end. (;´ρ`)

1 comment:

  1. Synthetic Wig

    Get yourself decked up with the stylish wig from loveyourdu.com. We offer you brand new womens wig like human or synthetic wig that are lightweight, fashionable and posses a natural look as well. Our aim is to help you get the perfect accessory for your changing hairstyle.

    Thanks..:)
    https://www.loveyourdu.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik