Niigaki Risa to Graduate from Hello! Project

Picture from her Official Blog
I just saw the news about Gaki-san graduating from Morning Musume and Hello! Project.
Honestly, I wasn't that shock about it. I've already had a really strong feeling about her graduating this year or the next. After Ai-chan's graduation, I just knew she'll be the next to graduate and I felt like she'll graduate not soon after Ai-chan. However, I was still very unprepared when the news hit me.

So, when I saw the news about it, I felt a slap from reality.
I mean... of course, all idols will graduate around or before their mid-20's. It's like a silent rule of the idol business. But still, I can't help but cry and get depressed about it. It was the same like Ai-chan's graduation news.

Aside from my sappy feelings, how will Morning Musume fare in the idol industry?
Two of their powerhouse vocalists, Ai-chan and Gaki-san, are/will not be there anymore.
Will Reina and Sayumin be able to shoulder those responsibilities? Who will be doing the rap parts?
This time, everyone has to step up their game especially the 10th gen members. They were chosen for their vocals, mainly. The pressure on the newer members, 9th and 10th gen, will be upped.

For the moment, I'm worried about Morning Musume's future.
The newer members are still very young and have a long way of achieving what the older members possessed. Their voices are not polished enough, yet. Aside from vocals, I'm not that worried about their dancing abilities as they have Riho, Ayumi and Haruka.

Back on the topic of Gaki-san's graduation, I hope she'll have another photobook!
And I hope she gets a spectacular graduation concert, just like Ai-chan did.

For now, I hope Morning Musume will be able to hold themselves after Gaki-san's graduation date.
I'm anxious to see what the future holds for them and how they will fare in the idol industry.
I will always miss Gaki-san, just like how her other fans will too. All the best to her for these few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik