SID's Fuyu no Bench & See You-karin Photobook GET!!

OSU!! (^o^)/
Today, the CDJapan stuff arrived! I was super excited when I saw the FedEx truck came by. ☆
My friend and I ordered a bunch of stuff last December.
My friend, Kiyomi-chan, ordered her SID's Fuyu no Bench and I ordered Maeda Yuuka's See You-karin.

Actually, I had problems with CDJapan before our stuff was confirmed.
Originally I ordered her stuff with Kouhei's Fire Spirit album and a Hibari Kyouya phone strap but BOTH got sold out suddenly. I clearly checked if both are still in-stock before placing my order but I have no idea what happened. So, because both got sold out, I had to cancel our order immediately. I e-mailed CDJapan about it and I was really surprise at how fast they replied and acted! (ノ´∀`*)ノ
Because of how fast the reacted to it, I also got to place another set of order on the SAME DAY as the day I cancelled our order. How amazing is that?! ♪
Although I was upset with my orders being sold out, I also saw this as a blessing in disguise. I got to order Yuukarin's last photobook, See You-karin, which I'm really happy about! Yuukarin's one of my most favourite Hello! Project idol. She was ranked no.3 on my list.

Anyways, on with the picspam!

Mandatory Box Opening Picture

Our CDJapan stuff!! (≧∇≦)


Behold, Yuukarin's last photobook, See You-karin. (;_・)

And here's a sneak peak if you haven't molest the book purchase the book yet!
It comes with a DVD, which I have yet to watch yet. I just wanna stare at Yuukarin all day long LOL.



I didn't get to take a picture of SID's Fuyu no Bench cause I was in a hurry. _| ̄|○
But no worries, you can gawk at it at Kiyomi-chan's bloggie~ I would love to see what's on the SID's DVD.
One day, I shall go crash at her place hang out at her place and pester her to let me watch it. (*≧▽≦)

Btw, this is my 2nd purchase from Hello! Project. My first was Ai-chan's last single.
(What's up with me and buying their graduation stuff? (~-~;))

Okay, end. XD

PS: I was surprised that the package was checked by customs.
PPS: We actually opened the package before taking pictures cause we were over-excited. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik