What Happened in 2011?

Since today is the 31st of December, 2011 and the last day of 2011 too, I decided to do a possibly short review about my year. 2011 was filled with a LOT of new things and some minor changes.
This will be based on most of my blog posts and probably add a few things that I never mentioned on my blog.



I got really interested/addicted to games, especially Nintendo DS and online games.
★ I passed my driving exam and got a new car.
☆ I completed the game, 13 Days In Hell, after many tries!
★ My 2011 New Year's Resolution failed, totally! I never got to cosplay and barely lost weight, ugh.
☆ I'm not that addicted to Facebook, anymore. \m/
★ I got a 2nd blog but it's kinda useless cause I love Blogger too much.
☆ I got into a minor accident for the first time, nothing serious honestly.
★ The extremely unfortunate event happened in Japan.
☆ I officially ended my high school life and started college.
★ I got a freelance writing job but dropped out of it already.
☆ I got a new laptop after the old one broke down on me!!
I became a Sushi Chef wtf.
☆ My The Demonata series was completed and I even finished reading all 10 books.
★ I cooked my first bowl of noodles by myself and got better at it too! #foreveralone.jpg
☆ I got my first strike of my YT account. Ugh!
★ I got addicted to otome games, seriously! (ノ´∀`*)ノ
☆ I fangirled over zombies after playing Plants vs. Zombies. Heck, I bought some things to prove it.
★ I pre-ordered a BRS2035.
☆ I discovered a new found love for BJDs. I've already made an order for my first doll, too. o(^^o)
★ I visited Sarawak for the first time this year~
☆ I made my first Hello! Project purchase.
★ I finally got to Lv. 50 on Maple Story!
☆ I made a Confession post, revealing that I do song covers on YouTube.
★ The occurrence of 11/11/11 happened!
☆ My official 2011 Mobekimasu ranking was revealed after a survey! Sayumin is my current fave. (>ω<*)
★ I attended Comic Fiesta 2011, once again. This is probably my 5th year of Comic Fiesta? LOL.
☆ I grieved when I heard all the heartbreaking Hello! Project graduation announcements. ―(T_T)→
★ I finally became obsessed with Hello! Project, though not up to a wota-fan... yet. (o*・ω・)ノ

That should be all for 2011. I hope 2012 will be a good year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik