Deep in My Anime Backlog List


Lately, I've been trying to catch up with old and new animes but I'm just failing so badly at it.
I was suppose to clear out my backlog list from the start of my semester break, which was mid-December 2011, but procrastination kicked in and now, I'm paying the consequences by drowning in my list. ( ̄へ ̄)

I have more than 140 animes to download and watch. The list just piled up over the years wtf. _| ̄|○
What's even worse is that, I'm searching for more. I need to get my head checked out LOL.
However, I finished some of them recently. I managed to finish Saki, Junjou Romantica (Season 1) and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (Season 1). Hm, that doesn't seem much but I'm pushing myself to complete more.
I'm still waiting to download/am downloading UraBoku, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (Season 2) and re-download Togainu no Chi. Fortunately, I'm done downloading Junjou Romantica (Season 2).
I'll wait until all my current downloads are done then, I'll start watching before I continue with a new batch.
For now, I'll be concentrating on watching Soul Eater, Junjou Romantica (Season 2) and Persona. (;´ρ`)

It's too bad I can't continue downloading on college premises cause they blocked MegaUpload and such.
If I used the DNS Bypass, I won't be able to use the Internet at all. ( ̄~ ̄;)
That's why I decided to kill time by watching some of the backlogged animes and/or mangas.
I'm only concentrating on two mangas (thankfully!) which are Skip Beat and Defense Devil.
I abandoned these two mangas for too long and I really need to start catching up. Else, I'm dead cause I'll have to start all over again - from the freakin' top.

Anyways, out of the 140 backlogged animes, I picked 10 animes to focus (downloading) on.
This is my list to focus on, excluding my current batch (UraBoku, etc).
1. ChäoS;HEAd
2. Angel Beats
3. Dance in the Vampire Bund
4. Death Note
5. Fruits Basket
6. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
7. Kore wa Zombie desu ka
8. Mawaru Penguindrum
9. Pretty Cure Max Heart
10. Rozen Maiden: Träumend
I'll probably download Dance in the Vampire Bund and FMA: Brotherhood as the few last ones cause I already know what will happen in those two animes. I've read the manga for Dance in the Vampire Bund, before it became an anime. I've briefly watched the original FMA too.

Oh, I've watched the 1st season of Rozen Maiden and totally loved it so, Träumend might be the first few to be downloaded. Along with Death Note. But logically speaking, I'll download the anime which has the least amount of episodes first LOL. (^∀^)ノ
I'm so tempted to put Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon on the list but I'll die trying to complete it. So, I'll hold off those two for the moment. (・_・ )

And end of my random ramblings~ If you read until this point, here's a free cookie for you! ヾ(・_・ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik