Happy 18th Birthday to Myself

On the 3rd of December was my birthday.
I celebrated it by going out for dinner with my family at Seoul Garden.
I miss eating grilled chicken and kimchi and, drinking the kimchi soup. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Unfortunately, I didn't get a cake on the day of my birthday cause I wanted to delay it.

Honestly, I didn't wanna celebrate my birthday until my final exams were over.
So, I just had dinner at Seoul Garden which was extremely satisfying!
My finals ended on the 6th of December. I can't believe I'm finally done with my finals for this semester.
My sister booked a cake for me from Humble Beginnings.
It's not exactly a cake cause it's actually made out of 20 layers of yummy crepes!

Here's my cake. *points below*


The nice bag to carry the box of cake.


After unzipping the bag, the gorgeous box!


The pre-cut cake.

Oh, I forgot to mention it's a chocolate cake. _| ̄|○
It's really delicious!! I'll definitely be ordering from them again, when I get the chance to do so.

And that's it for my boring birthday "celebration" lolz. (・∀・)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik