Kelly Green Garden Queen - DONE!

Last week, I was playing Kelly Green Garden Queen.
At first, I really wanted to quit playing it cause it was really boring but I felt like the game was mocking me so, I continued playing until I finished the game completely. (*≧▽≦)



The main page of the game. *points above*
Btw, I'm playing the 1.0 version so, I couldn't get gold for Lv 21. Grr!! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ



Honestly, I didn't know there was a second patch of the game, the one to fix Lv 21 (at first).
But it was really weird that I couldn't pass Lv 21 only so I Google-d it. (´・`)
It turns out that the level was set a little too high so, they released a second patch which I couldn't download or find.
Even if I did, I wouldn't want to play the game anymore. It's too boring and repetitive for my taste.
My trophy room is also incomplete due to Lv 21, ugh. Just because of Lv 21, everything else became a pain. *sighs*

Anyways, challenge DONE! Never gonna touch this game, ever. ( ̄へ ̄)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik