My Mobekimasu Ranking (2011 vers.)

After reading Airiindeshou's blog post, I decided to give this Mobekimasu ranking quiz a try.

Here is the link if you want to try it out yourself too.
http://usachan-peace.jpn.org/hello/sort/sort.html
(You can check out Airiindeshou's blog post for the instructions.)

I've been a fan of Hello! Project for almost 3 years already and my fave members definitely has changed over the years.
At first, I was over-obsessed with Airirin then, it was Yuukarin.
Later, over the recent months, I've been more drawn to Sayumin. She's currently my no.1 top fave member.


(Pictures taken from her blog. I couldn't decide which picture to put so I posted both. ♥ )
Here is my ranking, according to the website.

1. Michishige Sayumi ☆彡
2. Suzuki Airi
3. Maeda Yuuka
4. Ikuta Erina
5. Sayashi Riho
6. Suzuki Kanon
7. Mano Erina
8. Niigaki Risa
9. Kudo Haruka
10. Wada Ayaka
11. Ishida Ayumi
12. Fukumura Mizuki
13. Tsugunaga Momoko
14. Nakajima Saki
15. Iikubo Haruna
16. Natsuyaki Miyabi
17. Yajima Maimi
18. Sugaya Risako
19. Kumai Yurina
20. Takeuchi Akari
21. Shimizu Saki
22. Tamura Meimi
23. Tanaka Reina
24. Hagiwara Mai
25. Okai Chisato
26. Katsuta Rina
27. Mitsui Aika
28. Tokunaga Chinami
29. Fukuda Kanon
30. Nakanishi Kana
31. Sato Masaki
32. Sudou Maasa




I had a few tough choices that I had to make, unfortunately.
I never expected that my fave members would be put side-by-side and I had to decide who I liked more.
The were a few that I hesitated before making my decisions but these are the ones that made me flipped the table mentally. _| ̄|○



Suzuki Kanon vs Ikuta Erina
Seriously, I love these two. At first, I liked Kanon more than Ikuta. But when I saw Ikuta on OhaStar, it was like... Idk. There's just something about her that I really admire. I think I choose Ikuta, in the end.




Suzuki Airi vs Maeda Yuuka
Another tough decision as these two were my top fave members of Mobekimasu before Sayumin. Airirin was the one got me hooked on Hello! Project but Yuukarin's charm kicked Airirin to the sidewalk. Though, I think I choose Airirin cause she was the first Hello! Project that really caught my eye and the cause of my ongoing love for Hello! Project.





Michishige Sayumi vs Maeda Yuuka
Fate must be really pulling a prank on me today.
As much as I love Yuukarin, Sayumin took the no.1 spot in my heart. Sorry, Yuukarin. (;_・)
Although, this was an extremely tough call. I love both of 'em so much! Unfortunately, Sayumin won over Yuukarin.







Michishige Sayumi vs Suzuki Airi
Seriously? My very first no.1 fave vs my current fave. Unbelievable. This was a harder choice than Sayumin vs Yuukarin. Even though, Airirin placed first in my heart initially... Sayumin kicked her arse. (’-’*)
No one can beat Sayumin's spot in my heart, for the moment. You have no idea how much I fangirl about her.
(ι´Д`)






Aside from the difficult decision-making moments, I notice there's an obvious change of ranking compare to last years. I didn't do this ranking thing last year but I know my fave members' ranking by heart.
As an example, Fukuda Kanon, she used to be one of my top 10 fave members but she dropped to no.29. Same goes to Reina, she was on my top 5 list once upon a time. Idk why but somehow I started to dislike some of them. If Ai-chan was still in Mobekimasu, she'll probably be my no.2 or no.3 on the ranking. \(--)/

Anyways, I've blabbered too much on this ranking thing. It's unfortunate that Yuukarin won't be on my top 5 fave member list anymore when 2012 comes around, due to her graduation. I'm pretty satisfied about how the website ranked my faves. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik