The Release of BRS2035

Today, I checked up on TheFigureMall because it's the month where my BRS2035 will be released.
(I've been checking on the website for a couple of days already, being all stalker-ish.)
I was wondering when the figma will be released cause I've been waiting for it for months!
I was getting really impatient waiting for her to the point where I felt like bombarding questions, but I didn't.
Really, thankfully, I did not. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Anyway, I saw the status being updated.
The BRS2035 is almost ready to be shipped out. Almost!
Gah, so close yet so far... o(TヘTo)
It's just so frustrating to wait and wait and wait some more!! *flips the table mentally*

I'm just glad I'm currently on sem break. So, I can wait for the postman 24/7. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
I'll spam pwetty pictures of her when she's here. ☆

PS: I didn't get to pre-order BRS Beast, unfortunately. It's due to lack of monehss. _| ̄|○
Then again, I want Taiga's The Last Episode (Toradora) figurine more than BRS Beast. Oh, the dilemma!! Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik