Utattemita Plans for 2012



Lately, I've been really interested in re-starting my utattemita life once again.
So, that's why for 2012, I wanna try to start an active life of utattemita-ing. (That's one of my New Year's resolution.)


I wanna try out more songs and expand my, err, horizons. (・ェ・)
I haven't tried covering Vocaloid songs yet, so I'm really looking forward to do it.
I have so many Vocaloid songs I wanna cover but so little choice due to my vocal range. _| ̄|○
So, hopefully, I can find some songs that I like and cover them (nicely, hopefully!).

Aside from Vocaloid, I wanna cover more Hello! Project songs as they were the ones that got me into doing covers.
I miss doing utattemita covers of Hello! Project songs.
So, for 2012, I plan on covering -hopefully- Morning Musume's 12th album, Smart. (Yes, the ENTIRE album)
Though, I doubt I'll cover all the songs on the album. (LOL) There are some songs that might take a while.
*coughsrap-partscoughs* (,,#゚Д゚)
Seriously, I suck at rapping so badly. *cowers into a corner*

Then, I wanna cover anime songs or random nice Jpop songs. (・∀・ )
Of course, I wanna try UtaPri songs. And probably secretly do a phail cover of PONPONPON. X'D
But I highly doubt I'll cover PONPONPON. It's just too much. ♡
BUT, I'll try to cover an anime song... try!! LOL. There's the stupid copyright infringement thing so I have to be extra careful. *sighs*

And that's probably not it but that's all I can think of, at the moment.
Please give a shot at listening to my covers when they're released!

PS: I, most probably, gonna make a new YT channel.
PPS: I'll be using my old mic cause my laptop mic can't handle my higher notes wtf.
PPPS: Shyt, I wanna do a duet with someone. *SHOT* I'm open to duets! Anyone? #foreveralone.jpg
PPPPS: I got the picture from pixiv.

Okay, end. O(≧∇≦)O

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik