Comic Fiesta 2011

On the 17th and 18th of December, there was an ACG convention called Comic Fiesta being held in the KLCC Convention Hall. I was there for the 2-day event and I also went for both days. \(^ ^)/

I'm too lazy to type what happened on both days. #pokerface.jpg
There was a post about both days but Blogger decided to screw things up so, I'm just gonna pic dump what I bought during the convention here. \(--)/


★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜


I'm so glad I got to own this shirt. O(≧∇≦)O
I'm definitely wearing this shirt to college, once the new semester starts!
I love the Madoka series so much. \m/



My sister's Hibird sling bag.


The badges of the left picture is mine. Madoka and Kagamines' badges. ☆
The badges of the right picture is my sister's. They're her Hetalia badges.


These stuff belongs to my sister.
On the left are her mouse pads. On the right are her sticker card and keychain.



These are my sister's stick posters. They're currently being kept in a long file.


(Right: Front || Left: Back)
This is the long file that the stick posters are being kept in.


A bunch of mini figurines that is not mine. (LOL) They're my sister's too.


These are bookmarks.
The bookmarks on the left picture is obviously mine. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Can you tell who's my favorite character from Shugo Chara? XD
The bookmarks on the right picture are kinda mine/my sister's. (LOL)


These are clear desk mats. My sister bought 'em for me. o(^^o)
I'm a HUUUGGEEEE Amuto fan. ♪


There are 11 posters here.
We actually bought 10 and got 1 for free. \m/ They were cheap too. (・∀・)
Though, 3 out of the 11 posters actually to belong to 2 of my friends.
In the poster bunch, there are UraBoku, Hitman Reborn, Fairy Tail, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, Touhou, Kobato, Final Fantasy (Sephiroth) and Hakuoki. The Touhou and Fairy Tail posters belong to my friends.


My sister's shiomaru's album. I'll talk about it in another blog post. (’-’*)

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜

I think that's all the merchandises that my sister and I managed to get, I think. (LOL)
There's a little bit more but those weren't from the convention. (*^_^;)
(Oh, I forgot to mention that I met a couple of doll people during the convention too~)

TL;DR--
These are the things that I accomplished at the end of the ACG convention.
☆ Anime merchandises increased even more
★ My love for BJDs increased and strengthened
☆ My aspiration to cosplay increased and strengthened
★ My love and appreciation for anime/manga returned to me
☆ Became slightly independent
★ Managed to drag one friend to the convention

And that's all LOL! 八(^□^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik