April Fool's Day ↓↓↓

Today was April Fool's Day, the day I hate the most.
I don't know why but I just find it ridiculous! ↑

Anyways~ I got tricked by my friends TWICE!
I can't believe it~ Gah~ ↓↓↓

Their acting was so realistic that I just fell for the trick...
I should put up another guard again.
Don't wanna be a fool anymore! ★

The first time that I was tricked is a personal matter. (LOL)
Girl matter. ≧∩≦
So not funny!!

And the second time was my friend, Petrina, called me because (apparently) my Science teacher called me.
At first, I was really hesitant and I was being extra cautious!
I don't really wanna tell it on my blog cause it's ridiculous~ (LOL)
But anyways, luckily, she told me "April Fool!".

Gosh, I could die at that moment!! (LOL!!)
It was SOO not funny...
But it wasn't at first but I think about it again, it's really hilarious. :P

So that was my very unfortunate day~

And...
以上、美砂でした!★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik