J U S T G R E A T

Sorry for the random title. (LOL)
Well, it's been a week! And that one week has passed by really fast, unfortunely.
AND I haven't done anything that I planned to do!
It's SOO G R E A T. Right? x3

Anyways, I haven't even touch any of my (study) books.
It's just UGHHHH....!!! xDD
I wanna study but I'm just too lazy to touch it. xD
Anyways, I really think I should handing in my lines soon..... Haha. =3

OH YEAH!
I've sent two message to two of my (inactive) groupdubs.
I told them that I had to leave the group cause it was being inactive.
There are 2 more groupdubs that I would like to leave but I'll wait for awhile...
If it still stays inactive, then I'll leave. =3

I really hate it when the groupdubs become inactive.
Hana Project is having an audition in August. I can't wait!
It seems that their groupdub project is VERY active.
The release a few songs per week, which is really cool.
And they REALLY watch their pitching and vocals.
I hope I'll get it, I wanna learn from the (more)-pro people and more experianced.
(LOL) Their groupdubs are UBERLY awesome!

Besides singing and stuff...
I've finally settled down on changing my blog's URL.
AND I've decided to ONLY tell my close friends.
It's sucha pain in a butt but... xD Oh well. =3
It's gonna be in Japanese. I hope I don't change my mind!
I'll be changing is when my holidays are over - which is this up-coming Sunday.
Since most of my viewers are non-Japanese so, I doubt you can read this.
This is gonna might be my NEW URL.
・人柱のメロヂイ・

+++++++++++

ちょっとどきどきでちゅ~
えっと。。。
私、ねえ。。。
ああ~なんでもないでちゅ~!^3^
えっと。K-ON がすきです!
ほんとにおもしろいです!
みってください、ねえ?^^
ほんとのほんとで~ちゅ!
あにめはほんとに「MAGICAL」、ねえ~?
だから、私があにめはもっとすきです!すきすき!!
ごめんええ、私のにほんじは「わるい」?GOMEN.
^^;;バカの私。。。!!
じゃ、ばいばい!さよなら~
みさでした!

++++++++++

(LOL)
It's been SOO long eversince I use kanji and hiragana/katagana.
It felt SOO good. ^^
It's ok if you didn't understand, I have BAD Japanese skills. xDD
So, it's better if you didn't read it!

One more thing...
I was thinking of writing my stage name in KANJI! ^^
FYI, my stage name is Yasanoki Misa. 「やさのきみさ」
I hope I can change my name into kanji~ I don't want this boring hiragana writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik