Appearence × Relief

Do you like my new layout?
♥ I LOVE IT ♥

It needs a little work, though.
I haven't finish editing the code yet. (LOL)
It's really awesome. I found it on BlogSkins.com.
This is made by the user called %BLUE.pink-.
I hope I can finish editing the code by tomorrow. I feel so sleepy now.

-- UPDATES ON MY MISERABLE LIFE --
♥ Finished my English aural test.
♥ Avoided my Malay aural test.
♥ Understood Add Maths.
♥ Kinda lost my voice from screaming.
♥ Stressing out due to the tension in the house.
♥ My dogs are being slightly more obedient.
♥ Finally catching up with most of my homework.
♥ Can't stand to see the face of my grandma and mom.
♥ Gained weight.
♥ Feels extremely pressured at home. Prefer to be in school with my friends.
-- END OF UPDATES --

Haha. Keeping you updated, darlings. xD
**~ EDIT ~**
Done editing my blog.
I'm renaming my blog's name.
See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik