Karin

I'm -finally- done watching Karin!
~~~~~~~~ WOO HOO ~~~~~~~~~

Karin is so kawaii~ Especially when she nose bleeds. xDD Jk.
I love the last episode.

== SPOILER ALERT ==

Elda was in the bathtub. xD After being stabbed through the heart. xP
It was so hilarious when Karin's mom, Carera, got up and hit her with her slipper. xDD
I love it when Carera does that!

AND AND AND
After they drink that vampire hunter's blood. xDD
The Marker family suddenly felled sick. ESPECIALLY REN! xD
I can't believe he would drink a male person's blood. =3 Ren's HAWT.
And ah... the younger sister, Anju. xD
"A young girl's blood taste better." xDD Anju can be SOOO hilarious at times, despite her looks.
^________^

I like the VERYVERYVERY last part!
When Karin made Kenta a bento!
"I love Kenta". AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's so sweet. I wished there was a Karin 2. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik