Tough Week

This is week is one of my unluckiest week, so far!
It's so stressful!!! TT^TT

I was one of the chosen ones to present my Malay aural...
And the people who's coming to jugde might be coming this Wednesday OR Friday...
My teacher JUST told my friends and I that! I was... *gasps!!!* xD

And then...
Tomorrow, I'll have to read out my English aural.
My topic is bully. But the vocabulary in it is so difficult!!
My brain capacity my need to expand a little bit more. ROFLMAO!! ^^;;

Homework... Ugh... But that's not the very worse part. xD
I still have to catch up with my Accounts, Add Maths, Maths, Malay language, Business Studies and oh... Did I mention SCIENCE!! Wtf? xDD
It's my fault anyways. I've been putting it ALL off... Delaying till the last moment!!
I hate that part of me... *sad...*

Meow~~
Plus with all the extra co-curicular activites... SO TIRING!

AND AND AND....................
The lines I owe people is SOO.... eye popping... xD
Eh.... I'll do that now so that I can clear that out of my way!!
It doesn't get easier, does it? (LOL)

I want this week to go by quicker~~

Okkies. Enough of my ranting.
Ranting will not get me anywhere!
Bai bai, minna-san!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik