What I Hate The Most

I feel so pissed off so, I have the rights to crap nonsense. (LOL)
Seriously, I want a room of my own. I don't wanna sleep with my sister.
I wanna be able to lock myself in my room, like what normal people do. (LOL)
Unfortunely, the door's lock don't work due to crappy quality.
I really, really wanna get an apartment of my own. Living on my own. Sounds heavenly.
No one to disturb or make you annoyed. And you don't get nagged! -Sorta-
Even if I have an apartment of my own, I don't want visitors AT ALL.
I hate facing people especially when I'm in a bad mood.
I'm always in a bad mood when I come home.
I feel SOOO much more better when I'm with my friends, they're so nice to talk to.
Today was filled with crackness. xDD

In school, I can laugh out loud but at home, when I laugh... I get scolded.
"Why are you laughing?"
"She's laughing by herself, she's a nutcase."
"-glares-" <= This one's obviously from my sister. At home, it's like... there's no justice. xDD I can't 'till I sit for my SPM! I'll take a break from school for half a year. And then, I can sit at home... And do everything I've ever wanted for these pass few years. AND I don't wanna see anyone! Sometimes, I get sick seeing someone's face.... Even if it's a good friend of mine. Yes, I get annoyed VERYVERY easily. God knows why. xDD Anyways.... I wanna get a tattoo!! *sobs* I wanna get these.... 1) Zero's tattoo on the neck - just like his.

2) Ciel & Sebastian's contract symbol. I wanna get it on the back of my palm, just like Sebastian!
The clearer picture is in Ciel's eye. xD



PS: Blogger screwed up my coding. WTF?

1 comment:

  1. i also want to live on my own and have my own pet cat.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik