Problems & Craving

Lately, I've been wanting to play O2Jam or O2Mania.
It's a really awesome and fun game I used to play before something happened to it's server.
Currently, I'm waiting for the download to be complete!
I'm downloading O2Jam & O2Mania at the same time.
O2Mania is smaller in size so, it's faster to download. xD
Unlike O2Jam... It has been almost 4 hours!! WTF?!?! Gah.... *sob*
Can't wait for it to download finish!! My fingers are itching to play like an insane person!!
[ insert evil laughter ]

Besides that, I think my baby Angel is PREGNANT!!
**~ Angel is MY doggie, btw. ~**
She has been showing signs that she might be pregnant.
Cranky, eating more, nipple enlargement, scratching the couch (making a "nest"), etc...
My dad said we should take her for ultra sounding. Or something like that.
However, (from what I read on the internet) it's said that you could extract some blood and do some testing on the dog. I hope we'll go this week!! I'm really excited and scared... (LOL)

Deep down in my heart, I don't want her to get pregnant.
Even if she did, I hope they have the same attitude as their mother, Angel!
Angel's so lovely and adorable to the family only. (LOL)
But she's as fierce devil when it comes to strangers.
Heck, she even created a HOLE in my neighbour's thighs... xD
Thank gosh our neighbour didn't sue us. ^^;;

I hope my worries and craving go away by this week.
And I hope my week will improve soon! I'm looking forward to it...
Oh yeah, I got a "scratch" from the cemented steps. :3
I was rushing to school cause everyone was already at the assembly hall...
And yeah... xD As I was rushing, I carelessly scratched myself on the steps... =P
At first, I was like... "OMG! Ouch, ouch. Nevermind, keep walking!!"
But I ran... xD I just threw my books on the groud (out of my class) and walked swiftly to the hall. Luckily, it's REALLY near!! Haha. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik