Decision

In school, there's this event called "Convent Idol".
It's basically a singing competition but it's only in the school.
So, it's not a big deal.

I told my friend... (Let's call her SJ) SJ that I MIGHT be entering but I don't wanna do it alone.
Then, I found out that my close friend (Let's call her BT) is also entering.
I was ESTASTIC!! SHE FINALLY TOOK THE CHANCE AND SHOW OFF HER VOCALS!!
She has sucha beautiful voice~~ I love to hear her sing!
I wished that SJ entered too... Cause her voice is quite powerful. :D
(JEALOUS) XD

Anyways... Back to the point! x3
Today, SJ told BT to duet with me. o_O
I was like... "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and looked at SJ...
Cause she's the only one who I told about this... xD
Besides my sister who was a bitch cause she said (these were the exact words), "OMG! Don't enter it." Obviously, I was pissed off. Now, I feel so disgusted that she's my SISTER!!
I'm even ashamed of her, matter of fact.
- I'm getting off topic again... xD -

ANYWAYS...
So...
SJ and BT has forced me into dueting with BT, which I'm still reconsidering.
Cause I feel like it's not my "time" to stand on that stage, yet.
I'm not prepared!! We don't even know what song to sing. (LOL)
We were planning to take slow ballad-like songs.
Maybe Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift.
But I just re-checked out their songs and said to myself, "I can't do their songs... I'll kill it..." xDD
Why? Cause Carrie Underwoods songs are so powerful, compared to my shitty voice... (LOL)
Taylor Swift songs just makes me tired... There's sucha short span to take in air. Haha!!

Currently, I'm thinking of 'The Climb' by Miley Cyrus.
It's a nice song, suits my vocal range. Maybe BT's one too!
But the problem is... I don't really like Miley... xD I'm no where close to being her fan... :3
I just like that song cause it's touching. (ROFL)

Eh... Whatever. I'll think about it later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik