♥ Sister Princess ♥

SISTER PRINCESS

Sister Princess Pictures, Images and Photos

Lately, I've been watching シスター・プリンセス (Sister Princess). I got it from my sister as my birthday present but I guess, you people don't remember it?
Nee, darou?

Well, anyways...
I really love their opening song.
^___^
It's called Love Destiny.
This song is sung by 堀江 由衣 (Horie Yui) who is also the seiyuu of Sakuya.



The video below is the video of opening song from the anime. I posted the 2nd version because I like it better! xDD



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gotta say that this would be one of my favourite songs.
I'm not sure about the title.
There are alternate titles~
One is called Sono Kiseki wa Eien ni & the other one, I heard it was Sono Kiseki wa Towa ni.
Either way~
It still has the same meaning which is "The Miracle is Forever" or "The Miracle is Eternal".
^____^

I really, really love this song!!
This is the insert song of Episode 20.
Btw, this song is sung by Sister Princess + 1. xDDDD
Those who watch this anime would understand why there's a "+ 1" at the back.
Lmao.

NOTE: This video has romanji & english subs.
ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik