~~ Traumatized ~~

I'm seriously getting fruastrated!
Why?
Because I can't take singing LALALA Shiawase no Uta anymore~
TT^TT

I can't hit the "Oowarai............." part!
Gah~
Anyways, I'm just gonna send in my lines!

OH YEAH!
LALALA Shiawase no Uta has lots of LALALALALALALALALA's.
So, don't be traumatized like what happened to me....
This is the song.

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

And the video; dance shot version.



Oh well.
I'm sang this song more than 20 times.
It gets REALLY tiring!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm dropping my doggies at the pet shop tomorrow.
This is because I need someone else to take care of them while I'm gone~
I'm gonna go to Kuala Lumpur.
I'mma attend an anime convention called Comis Fiesta (2008)!

Honestly... I'm not that excited at all...
I'm gonna miss Angel & Titan~
They always give me comfort~
Now, I'm just gonna "dump" them at the pet shop and let strangers take care of them.

I'm slightly afraid actually.
Why?
Because both of my dogs are REALLY, REALLY fast runners (especially Titan).
He's seriously FAST. And I'm not gonna be there if he runs~
He will only (most of the time) listen to me~

Ah...
I'm really worried!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agonized with Pet Society on FaceBook!
FUCK FUCK FUCK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished watching Sister Princess.
Twas really sad-happy.
I CRIED!!!!
Shiku... Shiku...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik