Comic Fiesta, Day One

Hey all. :3
I attended an anime convention called Comic Fiesta '08.
This post will be all Day ONE.
Nee~~?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We (dad, mom, sis, me) left the house around 7am.



On our journey to Kuala Lumpur, my sis found white hair on my head. Roflmao. Serious.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached at approximately 12pm - 1pm-ish.
It was just Day One so there were no rushing.
We could checked-in the hotel at 2pm so we had to leave our luggage in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my sis changed into her costume which was Ringo from Air Gear, we finally went to the convention hall.
There was a really, really bad signal there so using the cellphone would be (like) pointless.
Lolz.

But!
In the end, my sister's call went through. She had to call to get our pre-ordered tickets from her friend.



Mostly, my sis spent the money our parents gave on herself.
I only spent RM35 whilst she spend over that!!
So yeah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are the stuff we bought.

Her Hibari Kyouya phone strap.

Her Hibari Kyouya fan.

HER Hibari Kyouya keychain and bookmark.

All her badges. None belong to me.

Ok. Finally, some of my stuff.
^___^
TOP POSTER: D.Gray-man belongs to sis.
BOTTOM POSTER: Vampire Knight belongs to MEEE!!

RIGHT POSTER: Trinity Blood belongs to sis.
LEFT POSTER: Shugo Chara belongs to MEEE!!

Close up shot of Zero-kun from Vampire Knight.

Close up shot of KANAME-SAMA from Vampire Knight.

**fangirl squeel**

We walked around lots & lots of rounds.
My legs still ache!
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Day 1 was done.
We finally carried our stuff to the hotel.
Btw, we ate at Secret Recepi as out lunch!
Lol. The bill was almost RM100. Holy cow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room card.

The following pictures are stuff the hung along the halls.
It's quite interesting!

Starfruits.

Blue & Red Scooters.

Weird-coloured pear. Lol

And there was a congkak in our room!
I miss playing congkak~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we dropped our stuff at the room.
I... Discovered... That we have a (freakin') bathtub!
I haven't been in one for AGES!!
I think I was in it for an hour... x33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then we had our dinner at some restaurant.
It was almost 9pm and the shop was at it's closing time.
We ate yong tau foo.
^_____^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we returned back to the hotel, we walked to take a stroll around Sunway Pyramid Hotel - Sunway Pyramid Mall.
I took some pictures. I the lightings!








And the entrance to the Sunway Mall!
Btw, there were lots of people.


Then we went inside. We stopped by the beautifully decorated Christmas tree so that I could take the picture! :D


One more thing.
There's an ice rink in the mall.
^___^

I wanted to skate but I don't know how so I just stood and watch; in amazement.
There were some performances in the afternoon.

OH YEAH!
I witness a practice of ice hockey!
They were foreigners!
I think American? Maybe European?
But they spoke English. xDD



Even if I'm not a sports person, it was so farkin' COOL!
I wish I could play ice hockey too!
^____^
They were all men.

But then, my sis wanted to return to the hotel...
So, my mum & I tagged along.
My dad stayed to watch, I wanted to stay too~ But I didn't. :[
Btw, after the men's play, it was the women's. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was saying...
We went back to the hotel & changed to our sleeping clothes.
My sis was reading out the menu. o_O
There was a freakin' menu, lol!


After I changed, my sis was messing around with her badges.
She pinned it onto her Santa hat.


Then...
I had... the urge... to.... take some pics of us.
Roflmao.

Here is my sis.
^__^



Then, here is me.
I know I look a little evil. xD


~~~~~~~~~~~

Then...
I was waiting for my dad to return...
While my sis & mum was half-sleeping. Lol.
I really, really LOVE the fluffy pillows!!

As I was waiting, I was watching some guy showing of some snakes.
I forgot his name but he's on Animal Planet (TV Channel).
And then I watched Anaconda: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid.
I hope I got the name right.
^__________^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, my dad returned and he watched his sports on ESPN. :P
And we all fell asleep. Roflmao~

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

Stay tuned for my report on DAY TWO!

*****************************

NOTE
IF WANNA SEE THE COSPLAYERS' PICTURES,
PLEASE GO TO THE OFFICIAL COMIC FIESTA FORUM TO CHECK 'EM OUT!


NOTE
IGNORE THE TYPO ERROR PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik