Events of 3rd December, 2008

I know it's too late but...
I forgot to blog about what happened about 3 days ago; my birthday.
Atashi no Tajoubi desu~

♥ ♥ ♥

First; in the afternoon.
My mum, sis and I went to the nearest bakery store.
I've decided to have ice-cream cake this year. I did not regret it.
Honto ni kimeta desu!





It's really delicious.
^_^
Oishii yo~!!
When my dad returned at night.
We wanted to go to Carnation Restaurant but it was closed.
Then, we "wondered" around suggested places from my mum.
But...

In the end, we decided to eat at Autocity's Nando's!
^______^

It was a long order (and expensive one) so I don't really remember what we ordered.
Hrm...

I remembered I ordered Cold Chocolate...
My dad ordered something that looks interesting but I don't remember!
X_X



Then...
We (my sis & I) experimented on the chicken-mushroom soup.
Honestly, it tasted more of mushroom than chicken!
Lol~
Btw, the chille bottles were very cute!
^_^



Then...
We had the Peri Kick Starter.
:D


And then our 1/2 chickens came!
Hehe. :D


It may look small in the picture but it's actually quite big!
!! Omg !!
X_x × x_X
I'm not sure if that's all.
Oh yeah!
I got the chocolate mud pie for free.
:D
(Birthday)
xD

IT'S SOOOO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Wanna know what was the bill??
It's...
*drumrolls*
RM114.75
Holy cow, dude!
The MOOST expensive time I've eaten!

Then, we went home... After walking around Autocity for awhile.
We were all sooo full. xD

Anyways.
When we went home...
There's still that section to cut my cake.
O_o o_O X_x x_X
Lolz!

Aww... Man.
:P

As for this year...
I got gifts from my sistah!
W00T!!!







Hehe~!!
I got Sister Princess AND Itazura na Kiss from my sister!
This is the best birthday EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik